Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tentative Travel Dates!

Our case worker called yesterday to let us know that the next embassy appointment for our agency is set for January 11th. If we are in this group we would be leaving around January 8th, arriving in Ethiopia on the 9th, and meeting our son on the 10th! We're trying not to get too excited until these dates are confirmed, but we are looking at flights to see what options are available. Hopefully, we'll hear a confirmation later this week and can go ahead and book our tickets!!

12 comments:

  1. that's such wonderful news! I'm soooo happy for you!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! Can't wait for that part of this journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! What a way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you all! Maybe we will be able to join you... T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!! Ethiopia is right around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOOOO!!! Enjoy Christmas and then PACK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for you! of course, email me at shaunasinclair1@comcast.net if I can answer any questions for you... its such an exciting time gearing up for the trip. again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!! Praise God!! Can't believe I missed this news while I was gone, but I was able to say hello and love on your sweet boy!!! oh, and my phone is lost. pretty sure my mom put it somewhere and now doesn't remember where... so want to catch up with you!! i'll email you with aaron's phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Can't wait to meet you guys in Ethiopia!

    ReplyDelete